Yes, you can, there are a couple of visas you can apply for that will grant you residency within the UK after a while. One of those is the global business mobility visa. This visa permits a company’s top employee or director  to travel to the UK from another country to start or develop their business. It’s a visa category that’s solely available to those who aren’t from the EU/EEA or Switzerland. After 5 years in the UK, you can apply for indefinite permission to stay (ILR) with this visa. The visa is valid for three years, however it can be extended for another two years.